Friday, September 2, 2011

Sewing skills anyone?

Oooooh my goodness! I love love love the new UI/layout for blogger! Much simpler, and everything is easily viewable! Thank you!!!

On another note, my Canon Rebel is now "out for delivery"! I'm excited to get it finally, but I'm kinda bummed because I'm way too tired and sore to go out and really get it a good first use.

Also, I have a sewing machine now (sort of, really I'm just "borrowing") and I want to use it!!! I'm going to make a few bags purses to start out, hem a couple pairs of pants, (who am I kidding? I have to hem them all!) and I also want to make this dress:


Super cute & easy dress to make, plus it's easy to dress up or dress down. <3 I need more casual dresses.

(Stay tuned for more updates! New DSLR camera = more pictures & videos!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home