Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pissed!

Sooooooooo pissed! I downloaded the Create a World (CAW) editor for the sims 3 and the ONE thing that keeps me from using it is the fact that it doesn't all fit on my screen! WHAT...the FUCK? My resolution is as big as I can make it! So, the sculpting and terrain painting tools I can use, but I can't change the falloff setting which is crucial to terrain painting. *eye roll* Whatever. A lot of people on the forums are saying they can't save any world files since the latest patch anyway.

I downloaded a few other worlds, and I'll at least do some lot building. Which takes me a while cause I like to furnish, and completely design the ins and outs of houses, PLUS I want to re-make my self sim and make them sim gods (learn every useful skill in the game basically and make them immortal) so that way I can spruce up the house even more. For example make the sinks/toilets unbreakable or self-cleaning, make a perfect garden, add collectibles, and/or paintings, and upgrade any other items on the lot I can. Makes it that much better for the downloader.

4 Comments:

At June 7, 2011 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Maggie said...

that would be an amazing house!!! to have things already self-cleaning, plus a perfect garden. wow!!!

 
At June 7, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Shaluah said...

Especially starter homes, when you know the sims aren't going to have those skills already. (usually)

 
At June 9, 2011 at 3:25 AM , Blogger Astuertz said...

Those sort of add-on things for games can sometimes be a huge pain in the ass, especially if they weren't made by the company who makes the games.

 
At June 9, 2011 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Shaluah said...

Ah, but I'm pretty sure that this is the same tool they used to make the worlds that came with the base game and the ones in the expansions. But I'm sure they have killer computers with much bigger screens than mine so they didn't have this problem. xD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home